Develop a love of reading in your child
entertainment and information at every age.
How to Handle Library Books
1. Handle them with care - Don’t throw or kick them, or tear or fold pages.
2. Keep them away from food, drinks,
pets, and other dangers.
3. Wash your hands before you read.
4. Turn pages gently at their top corners - not on the sides.
5. Don’t bend the covers back all the way.
6. Never write or draw on them.
7. Keep track of where you put them.
8. Don’t lend them to others.
9. Return them on time!
allowed to check out another book until all books are turned in.
reading the book they need to bring
0 the book(s) to renew every time.
The computer lab is scheduled with the Librarian. Each student who will be using the computer must have an Internet Use Agreement completed, signed and turned in to the teacher in order for the student to use the computers.